The Uniting Church SA seeks to be an innovative, growing church proclaiming Jesus Christ, empowered by the Spirit to transform God’s world. We are…
- A Christian community – following the example of Jesus Christ
- An Australian church – standing alongside Indigenous Australians and supporting rural and remote communities
- A caring church – dedicated to social justice and providing community services through UnitingCare
- A diverse church – with a wide range of worship styles and theology in our 300 South Australian congregations
- A place of hope and support – providing a safe place to explore life’s many big questions
- We are the third largest denomination in Australia with ten percent of South Australians affiliated with the Uniting Church (ABS)
We are also a young church – formed on 22 June 1977 – with the coming together of the Congregational, Methodist, and Presbyterian Churches. More information on the Uniting Church can be found at the Uniting Church SA web site.